Life’s been bitter, so it’s time for some sweet!
Hello Kitty always cheers me up, and since I’m cleaning out some things, I thought that maybe I could sweeten the day of one of you! So without further adieu, I give you my first giveaway:
BitterSweetAAS’s “Sweet Sanrio” Giveaway!
This giveaway is composed of:
- 1 small desk caddy, perfect for post-its or some of the following items
- 1 iPhone 4S hard plastic, two piece case
- 8 small envelopes with decorative stickers
- 1 notebook with 60 cute, lined pages to be filled
- Temporary tattoos (the large sheet is Easter themed, hence the eggs)
- 1 rainbow colored pencil wrapped in Hello Kitty crafting tape
- 2 sticker sheets
- 1 keychain
- 1 set of nail stickers, includes french tips and embellishments
- 1 necklace
- 1 decorative box
Details about this giveaway:
- These items are either brand new, or very gently used. About half of them will come in their original packaging.
- I can only ship to places within the US, my apologies.
- You do not have to be following me to participate, though I would appreciate it. I don’t want to deal with people unfollowing after the giveaway; that’s just rude.
- You can reblog as much as you want, but for the love of your followers, don’t be annoying about it.
- Likes count.
- I’m not even going to say the thing about giveaway blogs, y’all should already know that by now.
- I will be using a random number generator to pick the singular winner.
- The giveaway will be over on the first of August. If it hasn’t hit at least 300 notes by then (I’m a small blog) then I will continue for one more month.
- The winner will have 36 hours to reply ask that I send them announcing that they are the winner. After that, they become disqualified and another name will be drawn.
- I am in no way connected to or sponsored by Sanrio company, I just really like Hello Kitty
Good luck to you all! I really appreciate all your support and please, if you have any questions, just ask. I will only post it to my blog if 1) It is anonymous 2) It brings up a good point that I think should be shared 3) You put “Sweet Sanrio Giveaway” after your question and commentary. I do this to ensure you get a reply and not have to go searching for it. Thanks again and sorry for taking up your dash space!
Hello Kitty not your thing? Go check out my vinyl record blog, Bitter-Sweet-Sound, for another giveaway happening right now!